Monday 2 July 2012

My 2nd Payment From Cbeckads (Proof) Review

CbeckAds Payment Proof: 


Review: (Paying)


hello friends i am here again with the next payment of mine from cbeckads ... i got paid 2nd time as i already told u that this site is paying if your click are legit ...


u can also give it a try ...


check cbeckads Payment Proof here:

u can also join under me ... i will not earn so much from u ... i will earn only 0.01$ per click from u but i can guide u well with it ..

click on this banner and join under me :
or click on this link

this is my july 2012 payment proof from cbeckads..

i will post more payment proofs if i get paid from them...

4 comments:

  1. I thinks its not a scam site

    check my blog http://rapitful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much do they pay for a click?

    ReplyDelete